Nord - Firefox Theme
Hey guys, in order to complete the Nord Suite, I've managed to create a nice Firefox skin to match the awesome work done by niivu
fixed the Sidebar styling
fixed the Bookmarks Toolbar as well
fixed the restore caption button and address bar for FF77+; styled the search results of the in-page Search bar
fixed the dark background issue when blocking elements with uBlock Origin; fixed the dark background displayed in some websites like ecosia.org
fixed the Bookmarks Toolbar separators
fixed the Search Bar
Hey guys, in order to complete the Nord Suite, I've managed to create a nice Firefox skin to match the awesome work done by
I've included both the Nord and Nord Mac variations to match the Nord Windows 10 Theme caption buttons.
The suite is based on Nord Colors. An arctic, north-bluish color palette.
- load about:config in the Firefox address bar, then search for toolkit.legacyUserProfileCustomizations.stylesheets and set it to True by double-clicking the "Value" column.
- now go to your profile folder. You can do it like this: load about:support in your Firefox address bar and click on the "Open Folder" button next to "Profile Folder" label.
- if no "chrome" folder exists there, please create one.
- now copy the included userChrome.css and userContent.css files to that "chrome" folder.
- make sure you use the Default Firefox theme and the Compact Density in the Customize settings for best results. To enable the Compact Density option, go to about:config and toggle browser.compactmode.show value to true.
- restart Firefox and enjoy!